Aptamil Junior 3: Our young child formula
Their first birthday is an incredible milestone, marking the start of many firsts. From first steps to first words, your toddler is growing fast, and their nutritional needs are changing too.
Aptamil Junior 3 is a scientifically advanced nutritious growing-up milk based on more than 80 years of research in Holland.
Aptamil Junior 3 with PronutraTM, contains a unique blend of fibers GOS/FOS*, LCPs**, Iron, Vitamins A, C, D and other essential nutrients your child needs.
Aptamil Junior 3 is suitable from 1 to 3 years as part of a varied and balanced diet.
*GOS/FOS: Short-chain galacto-oligosaccharides, long-chain fructo-oligosaccharides
**LCPs: Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
Product InformationUse Growing Up Milk as part of a varied balanced diet from 1 year.
Feeding guide:Your toddler may need more or less than shown in the table below which is provided as a general guide. Talk to your doctor if you have any queries. IMPORTANT: Always use the scoop provided in the pack.
Age of child
1 to 3 years
Amount of previously boiled drinking water (ml)
Feeds per day
2 to 3
Milk (cow's milk protein)
Lactose (from cow's milk)
How to store Aptamil Junior 3?
Store powder in a cool dry place (<25°)
Do not refrigerate
Use powder within 4 weeks of opening
How to prepare Aptamil Junior 3?
It is important for your child’s health to follow these instructions carefully.
Prepare and consume the meal within half an hour.
1. Always wash your hands and clean everything used to mix the feed.
2. Sterilize accessories by boiling in water for 10 minutes
3. Allow to cool. Boil clean water for 10 minutes, let cool slightly and pour the necessary amount into the sterilized cup.
4. Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the build in leveler. Do not press/heap the powder. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can he harmful.
5. Cap the cup and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Check the temperature of the milk by pouring a few drops inside your wrist (37° C).
6. Close the box tightly after use and place in a clean, dry and cool place.
7. It is imperative to throw away the rest of an unfinished meal and clean all utensils thoroughly.